IT Systems Manager / Service Transition (d/f/m)
IT & Technik
Berufserfahrene / Professionals, Berufserfahrene
Leonardo Hotels Headoffice Berlin
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto #BEYOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
Our Central European head office of Leonardo Hotels is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 100 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international team and the best view of the Berlin skyline, it is a great place to work productively.
Become a part of our Leonardo Family as IT Systems Manager / Service Transition (d/f/m)!
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 vacation days & a 38-hours-week
- Free online language courses
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Key influencer in IT strategy direction and decisions
- Evaluate options for Leonardo’s future technology platform, with focus on cloud infrastructure, a central identity provider and centrally managed access control across Leonardo systems and applications
- Plan transitioning and migrating into a new environment
- Oversee and manage related project activities and related/dependent workstreams
- Design and implement IT processes for the support and operation of the new environment
- Identify, report, and suggest possible mitigating actions for project risks
- Interface between IT and business functions, coordinate across different teams and translate technology needs of departments into functional requirements for changing existing systems or acquiring new systems/solutions
- Align with data protection and information security
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Experience in planning and managing processes
- Profound knowledge of cloud architecture or cloud migration
- Systems selection experience
- Proven experience in leading and managing IT projects, particularly those related to software acquisition and implementation
- Worked with and managing vendors
- Change management experience
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining documentation
- Ability to transit from project mode to daily-operations/business as usual
We look forward to receiving your online application as IT Systemsmanager / Service Transition (d/f/m).
Du findest uns auch hier