Digital Team Lead (d/f/m)
Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Berufserfahrene / Professionals, Berufserfahrene
Leonardo Hotels Head Office
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto #BEYOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
Our Central European head office of Leonardo Hotels is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 80 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international team and the best view of the Berlin skyline, it is a great place to work productively.
Become a part of our Leonardo Family as Digital Team Lead (d/f/m).
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 vacation days & 38-hour-week
- Home Office - hybrid
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Plan and execute the global digital marketing strategy across all channels within the digital ecosystem
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the digital team, including social channels, CRM, content operations, SEM, online reputation and eCommerce, ensuring high-level performance
- Continuously monitor, measure and optimize digital campaigns effectiveness
- Work closely with the global marketing and revenue teams to ensure alignment across all campaigns and projects
- Work cross-functionally with our development team, taking full ownership for the web experience of Leonardo Hotels, ensuring that new features and bug fixes are developed according to priorities
- Plan and manage the annual departmental budget and track ROI
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce/Digital Marketing, preferably in B2C environment
- Previous experience leading a team
- Strong prioritization and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in delivering high-performing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to set goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your online application.