Cook / Chef (d/f/m)
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
Apply as chef de cuisine, commis de cuisine, demichef de partie, chef de partie, sous chef or head chef (d/f/m) in our German hotels in Munich, Nuremberg, Weimar, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Eschborn, Offenbach, Heidelberg, Mannheim.
What we offer
- Permanent contract, 30 days holiday and 38 hours per week.
- Discounts on accommodation and in Fattal Hotel Group restaurants.
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses - other special bonuses possible
- Europe-wide networking via the internal employee app "LEAPP
- Support in balancing work and family life
- Training and development programmes in our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Work in the à la carte, breakfast, event, day and evening business depending on the hotel
- Preparing mise en place
- Supporting the kitchen team in all activities that arise
- Daily hygienic cleaning of cooking utensils and kitchen equipment as well as the storage
- Compliance with HACCP guidelines
- Further tasks depending on professional experience / career level
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Completed vocational training as a cook / chef
- Ideally one year of work experience in the catering industry
- Assignment depending on work experience / career level
- Cooking is your passion
- Commitment, creativity and team spirit
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German or English (B1/B2 level)
Please send your CV in English or German!