Tax Specialist (d/f/m)
Berufserfahrene / Professionals
Leonardo Hotels Headoffice Berlin
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
Our Headoffice is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 100 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international Finance team and the best view over the rooftops of Berlin, you can work productively here.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Part-time work possible
- 30 vacation days & 38 hours work / week
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
- Free online language course
Your Main Duties
- Keeping track and controlling tax compliance in different countries (CIT, WHT) including tax payment and prepayment orders
- Collecting, managing and verifying data from different sources for tax related reports required for multinational groups (e.g. CbCR)
- Eigenständige (independent?) Coordination and assistance of transfer pricing related projects
- Preparation of data for external tax advisor to prepare the local files of various countries
- Reviewing local files of various countries and communication with external tax advisors in this regard
- Tracking new regulations relevant for tax department (e.g. Pillar 2)
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- At least 3 years work experience in comparable field
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English, German skills of advantage
- Profound MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel
- Willingness to learn, ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Organizational talent and accurate work style
- Training possibilities
We look forward to receiving your online application as Tax specialist (d/f/m).
Du findest uns auch hier