Systems Manager Identity and Access Management (d/f/m)
IT & Technik
Berufserfahrene / Professionals
Germany / Remote
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto #beyourself. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
Our Central European head office of Leonardo Hotels is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 100 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international team and the best view of the Berlin skyline, it is a great place to work productively.
Become a part of our Leonardo Family as Systems Manager Identity and Access Management (d/f/m).
What we offer
- Home Office / Remote work possible
- 30 vacation days & a 38-hours-week
- Bike Leasing
- Permanent employment contract
- Free online language courses
- 20 EUR subsidy to tickets of the ÖPNV (public transport)
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Key influencer in Identity Management and Access Control strategy direction and decisions
- Evaluate options for Leonardo’s future technology platform, a central identity provider and centrally managed access control across Leonardo systems and applications
- Oversee and manage related project activities and related/dependent workstreams
- Design and implement IT processes for the support and operation of core systems
- Interface between IT and business functions, coordinate across different teams and translate technology needs of departments into functional requirements for changing existing systems or acquiring new systems/solutions
- Align with data protection and information security
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Planning and managing processes
- Proven experience in leading and managing IAM initiatives
- Working with and managing vendors
- Change management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Transition from project mode to daily-operations/business as usual
- Independent and autonomous in day-to-day activities
- Strong understanding of business operations and ability to align IAM processes with business goals
- Can communicate complex technological concepts and topics in simple terms for decision making and to obtain buy-in from management
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Systems Manager Identity and Access Management (d/f/m).