Shift Leader (d/f/m)
Leonardo Royal Venice Mestre
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- You make sure guests feel at home, by providing the best personal service
- Handling administrative tasks
- Leading the Front Office Team and acting as Front Office Manager when needed
- Contributing to the personal and professional growth of your colleagues
- Being the best example
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- At least 4 years of professional experience at the Front Office, preferably in medium/big city hotels
- Hospitality is in your veins
- Stress resistant, accurate and decisive
- Responsible and able to lead a Team
- Flexible in working on shifts
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Good knowledge of the main IT systems and booking systems (OTA)
- Good knowledge of the city of Venice, its hidden treasures and lifestyle
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Shift Leader.
Du findest uns auch hier