Senior Accountant (d/f/m)
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Hybrid working mode
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly closure in accordance to IFRS
- Responsible for the preparation of annual financial statements according to Italian law
- Managing accounts payable including accruals as well as accounts receivable (collection of debts)
- Monitoring of transactions, bank, credit card reconciliation
- Prepare and control monthly tax declarations (VAT, withholding taxes etc.) in compliance with Italian law
- Responsible for the submission of tax return in cooperation with the tax advisor
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Successfully completed training as certified accountant or similar qualification
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge of the Italian accountancy and tax laws
- Experience in the hotel industry is an advantage
- Fluent in Italian and English (oral and written)
- High level of commitment , communication and team skills
- Comfortable with standard office software applications (MS Office)
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Senior Accountant (d/f/m).