Sales Manager (d/f/m)
Sales & Marketing
Berufserfahrene / Professionals
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Driving and developing new and existing business for hotels within the Corporate & MICE market segment
- Managing sales activities to maximize sales across revenue streams
- Maintaining and expanding customer base in the area of MICE agencies, DMCs, PCOs, seminar providers and consortia in your own sales area in Italy
- Managing and tracking individual customer requests in cooperation with the revenue and convention sales departments
- Cross selling for Leonardo Hotels Italy and Europe
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities, acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Conducting daily sales calls and evaluations with partners
- Representing the hotel chain in various events and exhibitions
- Producing accurate and timely sales reports
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent education
- Ideally at least 3 to 4 years of experience in the Sales field in Hotel Industries or related professional area
- Guest service background preferred
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people in a professional manner
- Team player attitude, ability to effectively work with all departments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills needed
- Fluent in Italian and English (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Du findest uns auch hier