Revenue Assistant (d/f/m)
Revenue & Reservations
Berufseinsteiger / Beginners, Berufserfahrene / Professionals
Leonardo Hotels Headoffice Berlin
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
Our Central European head office of Leonardo Hotels is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 100 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international team and the best view of the Berlin skyline, it is a great place to work productively.
Become a part of our Leonardo Family as Revenue Assistant (d/f/m).
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Hybrid work after on-boarding possible
- 30 vacation days & a 38-hours-week
- Free online language courses
- Bike leasing
- 20 EUR subsidy to tickets of the ÖPNV (public transport)
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Building successful relationships with our local revenue teams to support them in the daily business
- Preparation, audit and analysis of consolidated monthly reports for the hotel chain
- Preparation and evaluation of market and competitor data with Benchmarking tools
- Support of the XML team on new channel connections and roll outs
- Maintenance of XML interfaces between our PMS (Property Management System) and external systems
- Support to assure the ideal usage of electronic distribution channels
- Analysis of revenue optimization and future trends
- Assisting in the preparation for the opening / takeover of new hotels
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in hotel industry or completed studies with touristic background with first experience in revenue
- Ideally minimum 1 year working experience in yield & revenue management and/or at a hotel reservation department or front office
- Alternatively, experience in account management for online travel agency or similar
- Open-minded and communicative personality
- Business English is a requirement, other languages are an advantage
- Analytical and conceptual working method
- High sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Confidence in using MS-Office applications
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Revenue Assistant (d/f/m).