Product Manager (d/f/m)
Digital Marketing & eCommerce, Management & Administration
Leonardo Hotels Headoffice Berlin
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
Our Central European head office of Leonardo Hotels is located in Berlin near Landsberger Allee. From there, the more than 80 hotels of the Central Europe business unit of the Fattal Hotels Group are managed. With an international team and the best view of the Berlin skyline, it is a great place to work productively.
Become a part of our Leonardo Family as Product Manager (d/f/m).
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 vacation days & a 38-hours-week
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Low hierarchy, respectful and open-minded company philosophy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Work cross-functionally with our development team, taking full ownership for the experience of Leonardo Hotels and NYX websites
- Responsible for product strategy definition, delivery and optimization, prioritizing tasks based on business and customer impact
- Define sprint goals, user stories and roadmap
- Deliver clear documentation throughout the process
- Discover and validate product gaps and opportunities to improve customer experience
- Communicate strategy, actions, and progress to all stakeholders
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- 3+ years of product management experience in web environment
- Tech-savvy person with ability to translate user needs into stories
- Track record of successfully launching and constantly improving website products
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and hands-on mentality
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web analytics tool
Experience with ecommerce funnel strategies and features is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your online application as Product Manager (d/f/m).