Night Auditor (d/f/m)
Leonardo Royal Venice Mestre
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your main duties
- Handling of all administrative tasks during the night
- Accepting all incoming calls
- Late Check-ins and Check-outs as well as all preparatory activities
- Accepting individual reservations in Italian and English
- Control of cash management and accounting
- Control of reservations
- Preparing the reception for the next day
- Regular control of the hotel complex
- Making a personal contribution to guarantee the service quality
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Successfully completed vocational training in the hotel industry or comparable qualification
- Previous professional experience in a similar position
- Friendly, communicative and highly guest-oriented personality
- Organizational skills and stress resistance
- Team-minded and flexible
- Fluent in English and Italian, other languages are an advantage
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Night Auditor.