MICE Sales Manager (d/f/m)
Sales & Marketing
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Evaluation and rate analysis, sending the complete offer to the client, follow up
- Preventive reverification of all confirmed services and supervision of all services related to the event
- Sending contract to the client
- Preparation of service orders for each confirmed event with sending to the relevant departments clearly and comprehensively indicating all details for the realization of the event
- Confrontation with the F&B Manager regarding the request for F&B services in the bidding phase, if they do not match the defined standard
- Management of the event in the company management system
- Verification of deposit payments and event balances
- Final comparison at event closure with the hotel operative of final numbers
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Hospitality studies or Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management, marketing or related areas
- Ability to work independently
- Capability of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Experience in coordinating large-scale events
- Familiarity with event software, in particular to create operational function sheets
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian languages
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Microsoft Office literate
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as MICE Sales Manager (d/f/m).