Front Office Manager (d/f/m)
Berufseinsteiger ES / Giovani professionisti
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
For our stunning new Leonardo Lago di Garda - Wellness and Spa located on Garda Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Front Office Manager.
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Work and holiday scheduling for employees and trainees
- Control of cash management and accounting
- Control of reservations
- Handling complaints and specific guests requests
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Liaising with other departments
- Making a personal contribution to the professional development of your colleagues and always being the best example
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Successfully completed vocational training in the hotel industry or comparable qualification
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Manager
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in Italian and English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities, stress resistant
- Good knowledge of the main IT systems and booking systems (OTA)
- Problem-solving skills
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Front Office Manager.
Du findest uns auch hier