Front Office Agent (d/f/m)
Leonardo Royal Warsaw
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
Your Main Duties
Check-in and check-out as well as all preparatory activities
Accepting individual reservations in Spanish and English
Checking the cash register and accounting
Ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk
Working early, late and night shifts
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
Completed vocational training in the hotel industry
Preferably first professional experience as a front office agent, at a reception or a reception desk
Openness and cordiality
Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, organisational talent
Very good language and writing skills in Polishand English
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
We look forward to receiving your online application.