Front Office Agent (d/f/m)
Leonardo Boutique Roma Termini
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
Apply as Front Office Agent (d/f/m) in our Leonardo Boutique Rome Termini.
What we offer
- Temporary contract - maternity leave replacement
- Discounts on accommodation and in Fattal Hotel Group restaurants.
- Europe-wide networking via the internal employee app "LEAPP”
Support in balancing work and family life
Training and development programmes in our Leonardo Academy
Your Main Duties
- You make sure the guests feel at home, by providing the best personal service
- Handling the check-in and check-out operations
- Handling administrative tasks
Providing guests with information they may need about the hotel and town of Roma
Answering phone calls
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or Tourism studies
- Hospitality is in your veins
At least 1-year experience as front office agent or reception
Sense of responsibility, ability to work in team, resistant to stress
Flexibility in working early, late and night shifts
Very good speaking and writing skills in English and Italian, other languages are a plus
We look forward to receiving your online application as Front Office Agent (d/f/m).