Chief Accountant Poland (d/f/m)
Berufserfahrene / Professionals
Leonardo Royal Warsaw
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Private medical care
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Integration Meetings
- Free coffee and tea
- Food vouchers
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on products, accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Co-Financing of trainings and courses
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Employee recommendation bonus
- Co-Financing of holidays
- Christmas parcels
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Support for keeping full accounting for 4 separate legal entities
- Responsibility for accounting matters, incl. general ledger, inventory, fixed assets, payments, account reconciliations, etc.
- Going through the process of restructuring the accounting department
- Perform and coordinate daily accounting transactions in SAGE - AR, AP, bank
- Execute and coordinate month end closing activities and support in preparation of monthly operational reports
- Support in preparation of annual statutory financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Polish GAAP (knowledge of the Polish authorities’ regulations and systems is necessary)
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, including additions, disposals, depreciation, write-offs etc.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including intercompany accounts
- Preparing and filing in tax declarations: VAT (JPK), CIT, WHT, TP- prepare, submit, keeping Law deadlines
- Social founds declaration, PFRON submit and pay as per Law Act keeping deadlines
- Overview of reporting to National Statistical Office and Polish National Bank (GUS, NBP)
- Preparation data for internal and external audits
- Supporting knowledge sharing and acquiring for all employees of the accounting department
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Successfully completed commercial training or completed studies in business administration with focus on finance / accounting
- at least 3 years of practical experience in Chief Accountant/ Deputy Chief Accountant position gained in dynamic, international environment
- Comfortable with standard office software applications (MS Office), SAGE skills desirable
- Practical knowledge of tax regulations and standards and IFRS,
- English language is a must
- Ideally experience in the hotel industry
- High level of commitment, communication, and team
We look forward to receiving your online application as Chief Accountant Poland (d/f/m)!