Career changers in the kitchen as #FOODLOVER
Without you, the salt in our soup is missing!
Are you interested in the craft of cooking? But you haven't been able to gain any experience so far and are afraid to take the step? Then do it with us.
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities! We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules are long history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are. In our colorful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
In cooperation with the Aspira College in Croatia, we have developed an entry qualification.
In a 3 week program in Zagreb you will learn:
- Cooking workshops - basics of cooking
- The HACCP – hygiene standards and occupational safety
- Food and Nutrition
- Introduction to the theoretical basics of cooking
All costs for this program in Zagreb, including arrival, departure, accommodation and meals are fully covered by us. The certification marks the start of your career at Leonardo Hotels. We offer this program combined with an appointment at all locations in Germany (e.g. Munich, Mannheim, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin). We offer a permanent employment contract right from the start (even during the training program in Zagreb) and pay the full salary as a young chef.
What we offer
- 30 vacation days & a 38-hours-week
- Temporary accommodation in hotel possible
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Participate in cooking in the à la carte, breakfast and/or events business
- Preparing the mise en place (i.e. preparing the cooking ingredients)
- Supporting the kitchen team in all activities that arise
- Compliance with HACCP guidelines (i.e. hygiene guidelines)
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Cooking is your passion
- Newcomers, Career Changer and #Foodlover
- Language skills in German or English at B1/B2 level
- Commitment, creativity and team spirit
We look forward to receiving your online application as #FOODLOVER at the locations: