Analyst Manager (d/f/m)
Leonardo Royal Barcelona Fira
Leonardo Hotels, European division of Fattal Hotels, with more than 250 hotels in 20 countries across Europe, Great Britain and Israel, is in a continuous process of expansion.
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. What counts for us is your personality. If you are looking for a dynamic team and a good working environment, Leonardo is your place. You will get to know all areas of the accounting cycle and have great opportunities to grow with the company. In our diverse and outgoing team, the Leonardo Family, we are looking for your motivation, your opinion and your ideas.
Leonardo has lately expanded significantly in Spain. The headquarter for Central Europe is in Berlin and the hotels in Spain are managed by a team in Barcelona.
For our Cluster Spain (with offices in the Leonardo Royal Hotel Barcelona Fira) and Cluster Central Europe (with an office in Berlin - Landsberger Allee), we are looking for an Analyst Manager (d/f/m) based in Barcelona or Berlin. The split duties will be as following:
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 14 monthly salaries / per year
- 23 vacation days and 40-hours week
- Free online language courses
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Holiday & Christmas bonus - further special bonuses possible
- Team events
Your Main Duties
Responsibilities related to our operation in Spain – 3 days a week:
- Capex: following the significant growth and the purchase of 7 hotels in the last year, monitoring for the next 3 years
- Cash flow and cash management for the new hotels
- Analyze and report financial information
- Submission and reconciliation of daily / monthly / quarterly VAT and annual taxes of the new hotels
- Improve internal controls as well as financial processes
- Implementation of the new financial BI tool for Spain
Responsibilities related to our Central Europe headquarter – 2 days a week:
- Part of the designated team that is currently implementing a BI tool for P&Ls, budget and forecast across Central Europe
- Being part of the controlling department in the head office
- Other financial projects initiated by the headquarter
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Certified as CA / CPA / ACCA is an advantage
- Professional experience in financial accounting
- Experience in real estates or hotels is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Spanish and EU financial and tax management
- Methodical, organized, highly decisive person with the ability to take on responsibilities is required
- Proactivity, teamwork and willingness to learn in a growing company and department
- Willing to travel at least once a month to Barcelona or Berlin (depending on home location)
Proficient Spanish and English language knowledge (written and verbal) is a must
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Analyst Manager (d/f/m).