Accounting Assistant (d/f/m)
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
What we offer
- Part-time employment contract
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Scanning and filling of incoming/outgoing invoices
- Checking and Bookeeping of cash movements
- Bookeeping of bank statements
- Control of accounts receivable from customers, recovery of overdue receivables
- Credit card reconciliation
- Office supplies order
- Participation in the management of the hotel's HR tasks
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Secondary high school degree (finance, accounting)
- Accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Previous work experience in Accounting would be a plus
- Fluent in Hungarian
- Good English level skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Hotel experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of HostWare and RLB software would be an advantage
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Accounting Assistant.