Front Office Agent (d/f/m)
Berufseinsteiger / Beginners
Leonardo Lago di Garda - Wellness and Spa
Leonardo Hotels is well positioned for the future as a long-term secure employer and is looking for personalities!
We live our motto BE YOURSELF. Conformity, strict regulations and rigid rules have long been history with us. What counts for us is your personality. Nobody has to hide or change for us - just be who you are.
In our colourful and somewhat crazy team - the Leonardo Family - your motivation, your opinion and your ideas are in demand.
For our stunning new Leonardo Lago di Garda - Wellness and Spa located on Garda Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Front Office Agent.
What we offer
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Europe-wide employee app "LEAPP"
- Discounts on accommodation and in the restaurants of the Fattal Hotel Group
- Training and development programmes at our Leonardo Academy
- Team events
Your Main Duties
- Making sure the guests feel at home, by providing the best personal service
- Handling the check-in and check-out operations
- Handling administrative tasks
- Providing guests with information they may need about the hotel and Garda Lake
- Answering phone calls
- BE YOURSELF - Be authentic and yourself
- Tourism studies or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management
- Hospitality is in your veins
- At least 1-year experience as Front Office Agent or Receptionist
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in team, resistance to stress
- Flexibility in working early, late and night shifts
- Very good speaking and writing skills in English and Italian, other languages are a plus
- Domicile in the vicinity of the facility as housing will not be provided
At Leonardo we are open and tolerant and value you for who you are - regardless of your origin and religion, your gender and age, your sexual orientation or possible impairments.
We look forward to receiving your online application as Front Office Agent.